Re: [SubEthaEdit] Special Character Problems

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 11:09 AM
      On 04.05.2007, at 15:01, letspetpuppies wrote:

      > Ideally, I'd like if there was a SubEthaEdit feature that was aware
      > that there the document special characters that won't translate to the
      > web, and converts them to their ASCII counterparts en-masse, without
      > me having to specify them one at a time. Is there such a feature in
      > SubEthaEdit or could it be added with a script or plugin or something?

      I'd recommend using UnicodeChecker[1] to convert characters to their
      HTML entities (and vice versa).
      Install it and there will be an entry in "SubEthaEdit/Services"
      called Unicode that contains the necessary tools that can be used on
      the currently selected text.

      [1] http://earthlingsoft.net/UnicodeChecker/