Re: Change url for php documentation (french)

  • MaamuT Delagrotte
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 10:02 AM
      --- In SubEthaEdit@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Wells" <chris.wells@...> wrote:

      > Hello Maamut,

      Hi Chris ;)

      > I found the URL in the mode package for PHP-HTML. I'm glad you asked
      > because I've been curious about this as well.

      ;)

      > The URL is in
      > "SubEThaEdit.app/Contents/Resources/Modes/PHP-HTML.mode/Contents/Resources/
      Scripts/Lookup
      > in PHP Documentation.scpt"
      >
      > You can open the file with Applescript and change the line that begins
      > with "open location"
      >
      > Good luck!

      Wonderful :D

      I have just added a comment tag for the original string and after i copy a new string :

      (*
      open location "http://de.php.net/manual-lookup.php?lang=en&pattern=" &
      someString
      *)
      open location "http://fr.php.net/manual-lookup.php?lang=fr&pattern=" &
      someString

      Easy to adapt in other langage.

      And it's working fine ;)

      Thx,

      PS: My english is very bad, i'm sorry :(