68FR: Search/replace in all open files and directory

  • Alexander Henket
    Dec 28, 2006
      Hi,

      I would crave for an option in the scope of the Search/replace panel
      that says "all open documents". Is any such feature planned?

      Another killer feature on my list would be to point to a directory,
      with or without its subdirectories, and do a search and/or replace on
      all files that match a particular file filter. E.g. *.html, *.htm.
      Currently Rosync oXygen has such a feature. It also adds the option
      to create .bak files of affected files just in case you replaced a
      little too wildly. Is any such feature planned?

      Thanks,

      Alexander
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic