42Re: [SubEthaEdit] Editing files on server

    Aug 23, 2006
      On 23.08.2006, at 20:09, Cole Tierney wrote:

      > The ftp client interarchy lets you edit files remotely using
      > SubEthaEdit:
      > <http://www.interarchy.com/documentation/8/
      > menus.html#menu_listing_editwitheditor>
      > The file is actually transfered via ftp before and after editting.

      I was about to suggest something similar. In fact most FTP client can
      work together with SubEthaEdit and transmit the file upon save.

      For a list have a look at the bottom of http://www.codingmonkeys.de/
      subethaedit/edit.html
      There are also free FTP applications that work with SubEthaEdit, like
      e.g. Cyberduck or Fugu. (The duck and the fish on the website above.)