37Re: Any chance tabbed edit panes are coming soon?

  • richstyles247
    Jun 13, 2006
      In a somewhat related question, do you have any plans for a "project
      drawer" to navigate easily within a folder/project directory?

      I tend to jump around within a directory a lot so having a drawer on
      the side would really make this a cut above the rest.