227Re: Determining tab width in an AppleScript

  • Michael
    Aug 4, 2011
      Thanks for confirming that. That omission is pretty limiting when it comes to inserting text to match the existing program structure, so I hope you'll consider adding something like that in a future version.

      As it stands, I think I'll proceed by trying to guess the tab width based on the existing program text. This list doesn't really seem like the right place to work out a suitable heuristic, though, so I've posted it as a question on stackoverflow. Anyone interested can check it out at <http://stackoverflow.com/q/6939922/584347>.