196Adapting modes for folding

    Aug 11, 2009
      First, I want to say how impressed I am with the new folding features. While I (obviously!) haven't yet had much chance to use this new feature, it seems to be extremely well done.

      There are a couple of modes I use that haven't been updated. By looking through the example in the mode SDK, it seems pretty straightforward: just add foldable="yes" to appropriate states defined in SyntaxDefinition.xml for the mode. The hardest part, then, would be adding relevant states for modes that lack them.

      Is that really all there is to it? Any other tips to know or pitfalls to beware of?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic