176Re: [SubEthaEdit] Beep objective C framework.. any plans to make this public before Apple?

    Apr 22, 2008
      On 18.04.2008, at 19:51, jimmy reza wrote:
      > was wondering if you plan to make the Objective C BEEP framework
      > public before Apple makes their Objective C framework public.
      > a few of us a berkeley want to develop on macintosh with BEEP

      We have no immediate plans to do so, but might consider it in the
      future. (No promises, we'd have to do some clean-up and quite some
      documentation for it to be useful to others.)

      We did lobby for Apple to publish theirs a few years ago. Is there any
      roadmap for that you know of?