162Running Java

  • Peter K. Johnson
    Jan 31, 2008
      Running Java When I use the Compile and Run button on the menu bar SubEthaEdit compiles my classes okay but gives me an error that it can’t find a class that is external to the class containing my main( ). Both the class with main( ) and the class that is called from main( ) are in the same folder.

      If I go into Terminal window and run the program from the command prompt it works perfectly so I know my code is correct. (It’s also a very simple test program.)

      Is there a script or setting that I can change to get the Compile and Run button to work properly?

      Peter Johnson
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic