New Look?

  • Johnny King
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2006
      I am taking any ideas for pics and colors for the home page, all
      feedback welcome
    • Shaye
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2006
        --- In StylesClash_4-EVER@yahoogroups.com, "Johnny King"
        <styles62305@...> wrote:

        > I am taking any ideas for pics and colors for the home page, all
        > feedback welcome

        I think maybe red and black would do and maybe a pic of him like while
        he's coming out on his entrance.
      • Johnny King
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2006
          Thank you for the advice, I took your suggestion and made it my own,
          instead of red/blask it is blue/blck for now, thank you for the input!