TURNING POINT match against Samoa Joe

  • Jake de Leon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
      hi. i'm new here.

      does anyone have video footage of AJ Styles' match against Samoa Joe
      from the December 11, 2005 Turning Point PPV?

      i can't seem to find a downloadable one.

      this is the match where AJ Styles (unfortunately) loses the x-division
      title to Samoa Joe.

      if you do have it, please e-mail it to me:

      bogsmacho@...

      or tell me where i can download it.

      thanks so very very much in advance! i greatly appreciate it! :)
    • Johnny King
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2006
        You can find that match as well as many others at youtube.com

        My Words To Live By:
        "Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to! "
          "Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm!"
        "Love is like heaven but hurts like hell!"
        Johnny King