EPIPHANY.....

  • Jeff Klayman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      ....for tonight!  Not in Ellis terminlogy, but somehow it hit me late tonight.
      DOING ANYTHING OUT OF FEAR SUCKS!!
      NOTHING WORKS THAT WAY!
      NOT THAT ONE DOESN'T EXPERIENCE FEAR GOING INTO FEARED SITUATIONS, BUT YOU CAN'T DO IT "OUT OF FEAR"-you must do it with self-love, tolerance and patience.
      Not very profound but turned a nightmarish day around for me completely.
      Hope others have had same insight.
      jeff