Thought of the day 8/4/2009

  • Gunars Neiders, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2009

      Despite stuttering or any other problems we have in life, we can enjoy many things in our lives. The first one that comes to my mind is my morning cup of coffee. For some unknown reason one of my medications or natural predisposition makes me somewhat lethargic/depressed when I wake up in the morning. A hot cup of coffee just hits the spot. Perks me up. I also choose the type of songs by going to Pandora. http://www.pandora.com/#/ where you can enter a name of an artist or record and a station will be built for you. Today I chose: Vivaldi and Jimmy Buffett. Next I will try Kurt Kobain (I have never heard him).

      Let us all go on a treasure hunt and build a catalogue of things we enjoy.

      I hope some of the lurkers will join in.

      I recall Bertrand Russell’s book “The conquest of happiness”. Has anyone else read it.

      "Time to admit my mortality and put health as my priority! Can't have pleasure tomorrow, if I am not around tomorrow! :-)"

              Gunars