RE: [REBT-CBT-FORUM] Jeff, until you put it in your own words--it is only sand in the winds

  • Gunars K. Neiders
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010

      I think that would be better. I have been running ragged and have not been paying attention to some things. J Forever Fallible Human Being, eh?

      If you can be a little more specific in your answers, I would like it anyway. J For example, what do you mean by “attitudes towards everything”. Can you give us some specific examples?

      Gunars

      Wednesday, March 31, 2010

      MAIN LIBRARY
      601 SANTA MONICA BLVD
      SANTA MONICA ,
       CA
      90401

                JEFFREY S. KLAYMAN

       11645 CHENAULT ST #206
                LOS
       ANGELES , CA
                90049

      You have library holds available for pickup at the
      location indicated above.

      Library maps, phone numbers & hours are available at
      www.smpl.org/ depts/branches

        1   Overcoming destructive beliefs, feelings, and behaviors : new directions
            for rational emotive behavior therapy / Albert Ellis.
            Ellis, Albert.
            call number:616.891 ELLIS                               copy:1
              Pickup by:4/9/2010