Re: Goswell Road, London

  • we1sbach
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
      This lantern was in its heyday when SON tended to be used only in shopping streets, with SOX everywhere else (ie the eighties!). As well as Islington other London boroughs using these im shopping streets were Bromley and Lambeth - the latter re-lit Brixton Town Centre (Brixton Road and Atlantic Road) with these as part of the refurbishment following the 1981 riots.

      Cheers, Chris G.