Re: [StreetlightingUK] Re: Only one thing better than 1 update, and thats 2 updates :)

  • sailormoon_01_uk
    Message 1 of 11 , May 31, 2008

      Hi Andrew Thanks,

      I shall update the Link, Re the SS2  if it's the one on the green recycling bin they first came out in 2001 also the SS3 photocell was introduced, as are more energy efficieent photocells to replace thermal photocells such as the SS4 SS4E, anyway where I live most ohotcells are SS5 and SS6, I only have one SS3 which came with a Cosmowhite Street light which our Friend John Thompson kindly dropped off last year,

      All the Best

      Colin

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2008
        Hi Colin,

        If you go to the bottom of the Auto switching page and click on the
        Zodion logo it will direct you to all my zodion cells. In there you
        can see the SS2.

        Are the SS6 cells blue where you live?

        What is a cosmowhite light ?

        <sailormoon_01_uk@...> wrote:

        > Hi Andrew Thanks,
        >
        > I shall update the Link, Re the SS2  if it's the one on the
        green recycling bin they first came out in 2001 also the SS3
        photocell was introduced, as are more energy efficieent
        photocells to replace thermal photocells such as the SS4
        SS4E, anyway where I live most ohotcells are SS5 and SS6, I only
        have one SS3 which came with a Cosmowhite Street light which our
        Friend John Thompson kindly dropped off last year,

        > All the Best
        >
        > Colin

      • sailormoon_01_uk
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2008

          Hi Andrew

          I see the old SS2 when I clicked on your new link, they were a 4 pin photocell for Motorway and Tunnel Lighting for Dual Switching espeically on Twin Lamp Fittings,

          Re the Blue SS6  sorry No all frosted or Clear see

          http://www.freewebs.com/photocells/FKI-SS5.jpg

          http://www.freewebs.com/photocells/FKI-SS6.jpg and the new Super 6 see http://www.freewebs.com/photocells/Cableform-Super-6-Photocall.jpg ( this came with a Thorn Riviera Streetlight I bought off E-bay)

          I would like to try and get a Blue SS6 but so far no luck as none of the Lighting engineers I spoke to have seen them.

          <sailormoon_ 01_uk@... > wrote:

          > Hi Andrew Thanks,
          > &nbsp;
          > I shall update the Link, Re the SS2&nbsp; if it's the one on the
          green recycling bin they first came out in&nbsp;2001 also the SS3
          photocell was introduced, as are more&nbsp;energy efficieent
          photocells to replace thermal photocells such as the SS4
          SS4E,&nbsp;anyway where I live most ohotcells are SS5 and SS6, I only
          have one SS3 which came with a Cosmowhite Street light which our
          Friend John Thompson kindly dropped off last year,
          > &nbsp;
          > All the Best
          > &nbsp;
          > Colin

          Could

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 1, 2008
            Hi Colin,

            Thanks for the info on the SS2. Is the super SS6 a more efficient
            version of the SS6?

            I have a spare Blue SS6 PEC if you would like it?

            wrote:
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt; From: Andrew Pate andrewpate35@ ...
            > > &gt; Subject: [StreetlightingUK] Only one thing better
            than 1
            > update,
            > > and thats 2 updates :)
            > > &gt; To: StreetlightingUK@ yahoogroups. com
            > > &gt; Date: Saturday, 31 May, 2008, 9:16 PM
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt; Hi all,
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt; Can't believe it two updates in as many days :) Just
            to let
            > you
            > > know I
            > > &gt; have updated my website with my Zodion ss2 which I
            got today.
            > Could
            > > &gt; someone please tell me the date of manufacture.
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt; Thanks,
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt; Andrew.
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt;
            > > &gt; ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________
            _________
            > _
            > > &gt; Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
            > > &gt; A Smarter Email http://uk.docs. yahoo.com/ nowyoucan.
            html
            > > &gt;

            > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________
            _
            > > Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
            > > A Smarter Email http://uk.docs. yahoo.com/ nowyoucan. html

            > Sent from Yahoo! Mail.

          • sailormoon_01_uk
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 1, 2008

              Hi Andrew

              Thanks let me know what you want for the Blue SS6 photocell and I can send payments etc.

              <sailormoon_ 01_uk@... > wrote:

              > Hi Andrew
              > &nbsp;
              > I see the old SS2 when I clicked on your new link, they were a 4
              pin photocell for Motorway and Tunnel Lighting for Dual Switching
              espeically on Twin Lamp Fittings,
              > &nbsp;
              > Re the Blue SS6&nbsp; sorry No all frosted or Clear see
              > http://www.freewebs .com/photocells/ FKI-SS5.jpg
              > http://www.freewebs .com/photocells/ FKI-SS6.jpg& nbsp;and the new
              Super 6 see http://www.freewebs .com/photocells/ Cableform- Super-6-
              Photocall.jpg& nbsp;( this came with a Thorn Riviera Streetlight I
              bought off E-bay)
              > &nbsp;
              > I would like to try and get a Blue SS6 but so far no luck as none
              of the Lighting engineers I spoke to have seen them.
              > &nbsp;
              > All the Best
              > &nbsp;
              > Colin

              SS3
              wrote:
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt; From: Andrew Pate andrewpate35@ ...
              > &gt; &amp;gt; Subject: [StreetlightingUK] Only one thing better
              than 1
              > update,
              > &gt; and thats 2 updates :)
              > &gt; &amp;gt; To: StreetlightingUK@ yahoogroups. com
              > &gt; &amp;gt; Date: Saturday, 31 May, 2008, 9:16 PM
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt; Hi all,
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt; Can't believe it two updates in as many days :) Just
              to let
              > you
              > &gt; know I
              > &gt; &amp;gt; have updated my website with my Zodion ss2 which I
              got today.
              > Could
              > &gt; &amp;gt; someone please tell me the date of manufacture.
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt; Thanks,
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt; Andrew.
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt; &amp;gt; ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________
              _________
              > _
              > &gt; &amp;gt; Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
              > &gt; &amp;gt; A Smarter Email http://uk.docs. yahoo.com/ nowyoucan.
              html
              > &gt; &amp;gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt;
              > &gt; ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________
              _
              > &gt; Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
              > &gt; A Smarter Email http://uk.docs. yahoo.com/ nowyoucan. html
              > &gt;

              > Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
              > A Smarter Email http://uk.docs. yahoo.com/ nowyoucan. html

              Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
              A Smarter Email.
            • Mike Barford
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 1, 2008

                Hi Andrew,

                It'd be interesting to see if Kevin Allen at Incatron has come across the SS2 before - he doesn't have any examples pictured on his site. Looks as if I need to update your link as well - I'll try and get it sorted later today.

                Regards,

                Mike.

                www.streetlightonline.co.uk