Music Performances on TV in USA:

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Monday, May 1 - Letterman has KT Tunstall, Leno has Franz Ferdinand,
      Kimmell has The Cult, Ferguson has the BellRays, and Daly has
      Morning Wood.

      Tuesday, May 2 - Leno has Jewel, Kimmell has Franz Ferdinand, Conan
      has Taking Back Sunday, and Regis and Kelly has KT Tunsall.

      Wednesday, May 3 - Leno has Bird York, Kimmell has 30 Seconds To
      Mars (with actor Jared Leto), Ferguson has Secret Machines, and
      Conan has The Strokes.

      Thursday, May 4 - Letterman has Pearl Jam, Leno has James Hunter,
      Kimmell has Art Brut, Ferguson has The Go! Team, and Conan has
      Wolfmother.

      Friday, May 5 - Ferguson has The New Cars.

      I might record Art Brut and Wolfmother...I recorded Metric last
      week; they were ok...I don't know; some bands are spectacular on
      record and weak live (and usually not the other way around -
      LOL)...I saw the Dresden Dolls performance a couple weeks ago of
      Backstabber, and it got better and more animated and fuller sound
      and vocals as it went along - the energy and enthusiasm of the duo
      are definitely there! The stupid TV station had its montly
      emergency testing during the performance though, so I missed about a
      mintute of it! :0