Re: [Stratosphere_Fanzine] Hindsight playlist KYMC St. Louis March 29, 2006

  • shadoww9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2006
      I do have "TV Stars" on the reissued edition of Scared to Dance.  It is difficult to understand what they are shouting, but the crowd seemed to be in a frenzy.  I do remember seeing Stuart Adamson and Tony Butler doing an interview on mtv. Adamson mentioned his former band, Skids.  It took me a long time to track down any of their material.  I was a little too young to see Big Country on The Crossing tour, but mtv did show a gig from that tour taped at The Barrowland Music Hall.  Yeah I watched way too much mtv as a kid.  Fortunately I did get to see Big Country on the Buffalo Skinners tour.
      Cheers,
      Matt
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
        What they're shouting are the names of assorted UK 70's media personalities - Albert Tatlock was a character from Coronation Street, a fictional individual now forgotten even at Manchester's Granada TV studios -