Cranes Interview + Photos from Plume zine up and soon, cartoons!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2004
      Hi everyone!
      Hope you all had a nice, relaxing weekend; to finish it up, I've
      added an Interview with live Photos of Cranes in the Files section in
      the Plume Zine Pages folder. Plume was an amazing music fanzine done
      in the 90's by Sheila B. + was a major influence on my interest in
      starting my own music fanzine. Sheila recently gave me her
      permission to post any pages I had from her, so I decided to add this
      great interview with Alison. Enjoy! :)

      Coming Soon - cartoon craziness! Well, I'm not sure if my drawings
      qualify as cartoons, but I'll be adding a continuing series of pages
      of cartoons that I've done called "The Adventures of Dishboy and
      Spoongirl" in the Photos section of this Group. I've posted the 1st
      cartoon, so take a look if you're into silliness and line drawings.
      Ciao,
      Jen
    • wos_wos
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2004
        Hi Jen, I have problems with the second part of the Cranes interview
        from Plume, I can't download it. Could you please check it?
        Very nice group anyway, with lots of Cranes old and rare pics :-)
        Cheers,
        wos

        --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jdloc4@a...>

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2004
          Hiya wos -
          Glad you like all the Cranes goodness! I just checked the files and
          I can open all 3 pages of Interview + they look ok, so...I'm not
          sure what the problem is. Maybe it's just a slow connection, or
          does it say "page cannot be displayed" or some other awful notice?
          Hopefully you've been able to see it by now...
          If anyone else notices a problem with opening pages/files, please
          let me know - Thanks! :)
          Jen

          --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "wos_wos"
          <wos_wos05@h...> wrote:
          > Hi Jen, I have problems with the second part of the Cranes
          interview
          > from Plume, I can't download it. Could you please check it?
          > Very nice group anyway, with lots of Cranes old and rare pics :-)
          > Cheers,
          > wos
          >
          > --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jdloc4@a...>
          > wrote:
          > > Hi everyone!
          > > Hope you all had a nice, relaxing weekend; to finish it up, I've
          > > added an Interview with live Photos of Cranes in the Files
          section
          > in
          > > the Plume Zine Pages folder. Plume was an amazing music fanzine
          > done
          > > in the 90's by Sheila B. + was a major influence on my interest
          in
          > > starting my own music fanzine. Sheila recently gave me her
          > > permission to post any pages I had from her, so I decided to add
          > this
          > > great interview with Alison. Enjoy! :)
          > >
          > > Coming Soon - cartoon craziness! Well, I'm not sure if my
          drawings
          > > qualify as cartoons, but I'll be adding a continuing series of
          > pages
          > > of cartoons that I've done called "The Adventures of Dishboy and
          > > Spoongirl" in the Photos section of this Group. I've posted the
          > 1st
          > > cartoon, so take a look if you're into silliness and line
          drawings.
          > > Ciao,
          > > Jen
        • marty moose
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2004
            don't have any problems opening the files, but is there a page missing in the interview with alison?  between pages 2 and 3 looks like some of the text is missing.  page 3 starts off with ali talking about some funny story of what looks like some fans asking her to his girlfriend or something bizarre like that.  would like to read the full story on that one, so if you can find the missing text there, that'd be great.  thanks.

            mike

            <wos_wos05@h...> wrote:
            > Hi Jen, I have problems with the second part of the Cranes
            interview
            > from Plume, I can't download it. Could you please check it?
            > Very nice group anyway, with lots of Cranes old and rare pics :-)
            > Cheers,
            > wos
            >
            > --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jdloc4@a...>
            > wrote:
            > > Hi everyone!
            > > Hope you all had a nice, relaxing weekend; to finish it up, I've
            > > added an Interview with live Photos of Cranes in the Files
            section
            > in
            > > the Plume Zine Pages folder.  Plume was an amazing music fanzine
            > done
            > > in the 90's by Sheila B. + was a major influence on my interest
            in
            > > starting my own music fanzine.  Sheila recently gave me her
            > > permission to post any pages I had from her, so I decided to add
            > this
            > > great interview with Alison.  Enjoy!  :)
            > >
            > > Coming Soon - cartoon craziness!  Well, I'm not sure if my
            drawings
            > > qualify as cartoons, but I'll be adding a continuing series of
            > pages
            > > of cartoons that I've done called "The Adventures of Dishboy and
            > > Spoongirl" in the Photos section of this Group.  I've posted the
            > 1st
            > > cartoon, so take a look if you're into silliness and line
            drawings.
            > > Ciao,
            > > Jen

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • wos_wos
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 3, 2004
              Hi Jen
              yes, every time I try to download it a message of error
              appears: "Page cannot be displayed"...I know, my connection
              is slow and my pc is a bit stupid:-) So I used a friend's pc and
              finally I succeeded!
              Do you have any other Cranes forthcoming updates?

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 4, 2004
                Hey wos -
                Definitely check out this Cranes website for current info about their
                tour and new album. You probably already know about the site, but
                just in case...
                http://www.cranes-fan.com/