Hey Jen & co!

  • phatlardyarse
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2004
      just wanted to post a big thanks for the pix and articles!

      was so good to see and read some of the old stuff, esp since my fave
      bands are/were lush, curve and the cranes..plus some others that
      youve also included here!

      great stuff! really appreciated! keep up the good work!

      :D
    • Daniel Watkins
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2004
        --- phatlardyarse <phatlardyarse@...> wrote:
        > my fave bands are lush, curve and the cranes..

        I know very little of those bands (but will catch up
        with Jen's site!) but I did see a concert around '92
        or '93 that was the Cure, The Curve and The Cranes. It
        was Dallas at the Bronco Bowl. I bought an album
        called 'Doppleganger' by one of the bands but didn't
        connect to it at the time. My tastes have changed to
        include lots of older stuff that I didn't get into at
        the time so I might like it now...

        Daniel

        check out my demos:
        www.thelightningwaltz.com

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 3 , May 28, 2004
          Whoo hoo!
          Thanks for your appreciation of my fanzine Group!! That's always
          nice to hear! :)

          I had all these Interviews + Photos sitting around for so long + I
          felt like I needed to share it all with people who are fans of those
          bands/singers and those who want to expand their musical horizons.

          I know I've posted on a lot of other Yahoo Groups about this Group,
          but it's so difficult to get the word out about websites, etc..., so
          I figured it would be the best method.

          If any of you have anything music-related to promote, feel free to
          post messages on this Group.

          As you can also probably see, I'm stuck in the recent-past, music-
          wise, so don't expect too many "breaking news" messages about
          bands/singers. If I come across anything interesting, I'll post it,
          but you should probably (and probably already are) join music Groups
          like Blisscent and Big Takeover for fresher news.

          As always, take care everyone + enjoy the Group! :)
          Jen

          --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "phatlardyarse"