Suede Members Update.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006
      Hello all and welcome to a bolt from the blue - an occasional series
      of updates on the activities of former Suede members!

      Brett Anderson, as I'm sure you all know, has been busying himself
      with The Tears along with Bernard Butler. Check out www.thetears.org
      to see what they've been up to.

      King of bass Mat Osman has been keeping his fingers nimble with
      Mista
      Brown whose new single Inner Harmony is out now. Find out more at
      www.mistabrown.com

      Anyone who saw Simon Gilbert playing with his new band Futon in
      London recently will know how excellent they are, the rest of you
      can
      check them out at www.xfuton.com There are also some lovely shots of
      Futon at Soi festival in Japan taken by our friend of the family
      Izumi at
      http://smashingmag.com/tour/05tr/051030futon_kuma.html

      Meanwhile Richard Oakes has been working on new tunes and travelling
      the globe. His holiday snaps will most likely stay in his house, his
      demos will hopefully see the light of day next year.

      And Alex Lee produced and played on ex-Strangelove singer Patrick
      Duff's first solo album "Luxury Problems" http://glam-ou-rama.co.uk/
      patrick. He's also done studio work with ex-Cocteau Twin Liz Fraser,
      welsh rappers GLC & played live with experimental London duo OSKAR
      http://oskaronline.com/.

      Also while rumaging in a cupboard I came across an Obsessions singles
      box set with all three formats intact (box number 0057 for the
      completists amongst you), if you'd like to be entered into a draw to
      win it just mail me back with your address.

      A very happy new year to you all!

      Charlie Charlton
      Interceptor Management
      P.O. Box 46572
      London N1 9YL
      t +44 20 7278 8001
      f +44 20 7713 6298
      charlie@...

      First Your Vegas single now sold out.
      Next single, Flybuzz released January 23rd on White Duke through
      Vital.
      PRE ORDER AT WWW.HMV.CO.UK
      www.yourvegas.net
      http://www.myspace.com/yourvegastheband