Sing-Sing News (Emma of Lush and Lisa of Locust and other projects).

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hello people,

      Firstly, Happy New Year from both of us. We hope you had a good
      holiday season.

      Our first news of the year is that on January 9th we are
      releasing 'Come, Sing Me A Song' as a single. It's will be available
      on 7" vinyl and it is a remixed version of the track that is on the
      album - it's not massively different but different all the same...you
      can hear it on our myspace page.
      The b-side is previously unavailable 'Mister Darkness' which some of
      you will know from the A Change of Light performances back in 2002/3.
      This b-side is the full Sing-Sing version produced and mixed by Mark
      Van Hoen.
      We have only pressed up 500 singles but can preorder from our shop
      now:-

      https://secure-www.areti.com/sing-sing/catalog/

      OR, if you are in the UK and Republic of Ireland, you can wait until
      the 9th and buy it from more conventional means as we are releasing
      it via general distribution along with the album (January 23rd). This
      means you will be able to get the album and single from your local
      indie store, chain store and Amazon.co.uk etc. Also, you will be able
      to download the album, the new single and 'Madame Sing-Sing' EP from
      UK and ROI iTunes and other download sites.

      The only performance activity we have planned now is a Tom Robinson
      acoustic session for BBC 6 Music ...a different song will be aired
      for four consecutive nights starting Monday 9th January (6 Music
      website http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/ - you can hear archives of the
      shows here too on the Internet) and also we have a BBC Radio 2
      acoustic session with Mark Radcliffe on the evening January 17th.
      After that we will be winding down as Lisa's baby is due February
      13th.

      Here's hoping that 2006 is a good one for everyone.

      Big luv,

      lisa and emma

      http://www.sing-sing.co.uk
      http://www.myspace.com/singsinguk