New Cranes Album out soon!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2004
      Go here for all the details:
      http://www.cranes-fan.com/news/

      If/when anyone hears it, feel free to comment on this Group.
      Cheers!
      Jen
    • novoczesna_pensjonarka
      Message 2 of 6 , May 26, 2004
        Going to see them in Berlin 3.06. Can't wait!

        brtk

        --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jdloc4@a...>

        Message 3 of 6 , May 26, 2004
          hi brtk -
          Oh, you must give us your opinion of the gig here once you've seen
          Cranes live! I missed out on a chance to see them live a long while
          back + still regret it! :)
          Jen

          --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "novoczesna_pensjonarka"
          <uciekinier@h...> wrote:
          > Going to see them in Berlin 3.06. Can't wait!
          >
          > brtk
          >

          > --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jdloc4@a...>
          > wrote:
          > > Go here for all the details:
          > > http://www.cranes-fan.com/news/
          > >
          > > If/when anyone hears it, feel free to comment on this Group.
          > > Cheers!
          > > Jen
        • Jeff Birgbauer
          Message 4 of 6 , May 26, 2004
            Ben@elephantstone,
            why didn't you tell me you were selling it at your site? i would have
            save a lot of money!

            Jeff
          • marty moose
            Message 5 of 6 , May 26, 2004
              New Cranes album 'Particles & Waves' is awesome!  I've been playing it non-stop for the last few weeks.  It's the kind of album that really grows on you with each listen.  It has a similiar electronica sound to the Future Songs album, but it really expands beyond that this time.  Some songs are just downright freaky!

              Long time Cranes fans will enjoy this album, and even if you're new to Cranes, it's also a good starter album for first time listeners.  It's pretty cool how Cranes have been around for over 15 yrs now, and we still see them re-inventing their sound with each album.  A lot of bands by this time would have been well into their recycling phase.

              Anyways - the album is great, and I higly recommend it to everybody on this list.  It's not in stores yet, but you can buy it directly from the band's web site at...

              There's a also good internet radio station called Alternative NRG that has a few of the songs from the album in rotation, if you wanna get a slight preview...

              Mike

              Jen <jdloc4@...> wrote:
              Go here for all the details:
              http://www.cranes-fan.com/news/

              If/when anyone hears it, feel free to comment on this Group.
              Cheers!
              Jen

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • mrk_sanders