Speak live with Krist Novoselic of Nirvana this Sunday night. No Joke!

  • allanhandelman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Krist will be on The Allan Handelman Show Sunday night at 10:00 PM
      and may stay on for more than an hour. Love your site & sorry for
      the short notice.

      To speak to Krist Novoselic this Sunday Night 11/06/05 at 10:00 PM
      (Eastern). Please follow these instructions and pass this
      information along to other Krist Novoselic and Nirvana sites. Thanks.

      To listen to "THE ALLAN HANDELMAN SHOW" if there is not an FM
      affiliate in your city. GO to:
      http://www.ifitrocks.com/streams.htm. We have streams for both dial
      up and high-speed connections.

      Call Early! Internet listeners get preference. Start calling at
      about 9:55 PM (Eastern). Call 1-800-762-5825 or 1-800-RockTalk. If
      it's busy call again as it will be very busy. Once you get through,
      only use your first name and the city your calling from. Once you
      get through we will treat you like any other radio listener, so
      please do not plug a web site or user group. Just have a good
      question and go for it.

      **Outside the USA call 704-570-9739.

      If you can't listen, you can still call in. You will be able to hear
      the show while you're on hold waiting to go on the air. Then we will
      repeat the show on our audio stream. If you prefer, CD's of the show
      will be available.

      We will give Internet calls priority! However, if you do get through
      Sunday night, make sure you have a question. I know that sounds
      obvious, but you would beamazed how many people call in just to say
      how much they love them. After the guest says "thank you", they have
      nothing else to say. Tell him how much you love his work and then
      ask a killer question. This is talk radio! The better the questions
      the better the show. And, the better chance you have getting through
      the screener.

      For more details go to http://www.ifitrocks.com/

      Thanks.
      Allan