Musical Guests on Late Night Shows in US.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      Tonight, Monday, October 31 on David Letterman - Fiona Apple (from
      10/11/05); also tonight, on Craig Ferguson - Franz Ferdinand.

      Thursday, November 3 on Leno - Fiona Apple; also, on Craig Ferguson -
      Franz Ferdinand (again?) and on Carson Daly - Louis XIV.

      Friday, November 4 on Craig Ferguson - Sinead O'Connor; also, on
      Letterman - Ryan Adams.

      Monday, November 7 on Leno - Jamiroquai.

      All appearances subject to change; check your local listings for
      channels and times - and just because I listed a band/singer, doesn't
      mean I really, really like them - LOL!