Re: Music on Late Night TV in USA - More Performances:

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
      Tuesday, October 4, 11:35pm EST, NBC, Tonight Show with Jay Leno -
      Sinead O'Connor performs.

      Wednesday, October 5, 12:37am EST, CBS, Late Late Show with Craig
      Ferguson - Sinead O'Connor performs.

      Monday, October 10, 11:35pm EST, NBC, Tonight Show with Jay Leno -
      The Killers scheduled to perform.

      Wednesday, October 12, 12 noon EST, E! channel, Saturday Night Live -
      Radiohead perform; from October 14, 2000; Kate Hudson hosts.

      Jen

      --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jdloc4@a...>
      wrote:
      > Even more TV goodness -
      >
      > This Friday, September 30, 10am EST, Mtv2 - My Chemical Romance
      Make
      > a Video
      >
      > Wednesday, October 5, 3am EST, E! channel - Nirvana perform on
      > Saturday Night Live (January 11, 1992 - Rob Morrow is host)
      >
      > Thursday, October 6, 3pm EST, FUSE - Comp'd: Garbage (1/2 hour
      > performance)
      >
      > Jen
      >
      > --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jdloc4@a...>
      > wrote:
      > > Just a reminder about musical performances on late night talk
      > shows -
      > > many times schedules are rearranged, things happen, etc, and the
      > > bands/singers that are supposed to perform don't appear (always
      > > disappointment); also, the late night shows tend not to start on
      > time,
      > > so if you tape stuff, make sure you record past the end of the
      > show if
      > > you really want to be sure you catch the musical performance.
      > > I've had many a disappointment in recording a show, just to find
      > out
      > > that the scheduled performer wasn't on or the show ran over...
      > >
      > > Now for some more performances:
      > >
      > > 1. Tonight, Monday, September 26, ABC, 12:05am EST, Jimmy
      Kimmel
      > > Live - Weezer
      > >
      > > 2. Wednesday, September 28, NBC, 1:35am EST, Last Call with
      > Carson
      > > Daly - The Bravery (I'm listing this because I have an odd
      > fascination
      > > with the lead singer's hair, but that's about it! LOL)
      > >
      > > 3. Thursday, September 29, NBC, 11:35pm EST, Tonight Show with
      > Jay
      > > Leno - Supergrass
      > >
      > > 4. Friday, September 30, ABC, 12:05am EST, Jimmy Kimmel -
      Queens
      > of
      > > the Stone Age
      > >
      > > 5. Later, hopefully - October 4th on Jay Leno - Sinead O'Connor!
      > >
      > > Jen
      > >
      > > --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jdloc4@a...>
      > wrote:
      > > > Tonight, September 23 at 2:35am EST, NBC channel, Tonight Show
      > with
      > > > Jay Leno - Keane perform. Same night, 3:34am EST, NBC
      channel,
      > Late
      > > > Night with Conan O'Brien - The New Pornographers perform.
      > > >
      > > > Tuesday, September 27 at 12:37am EST, NBC channel, Conan -
      Death
      > Cab
      > > > for Cutie perform (repeats September 28 at 8pm EST on CNBC
      > channel).
      > > > Also Thursday at 1:36am EST, NBC channel, Darson Daly -
      > Stellastarr
      > > > perform.
      > > >
      > > > Wednesday, September 28 at 1:36am EST, NBC, Carson - The Like
      > > perform.
      > > >
      > > > Friday, September 30 at 1:36am EST, NBC, Carson - Gavin
      Rossdale