New Dream Pop WebRing

  • Cynthia Conrad
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      I'd like to invite anyone with a dream pop related website to join a
      brand-new online network called the Dream Pop WebRing, the first of
      its kind on WebRing.com.

      In case you're not familiar with the concept of WebRings, similar
      sites are grouped together in Rings and each site is linked to another
      by a simple navigation bar. Readers can easily cycle through the Ring
      site by site. Ideally, the Ring will grow into a great research tool
      for fans of dream pop and similar music. It's also a great way to
      drive likeminded individuals to your site--and increase overall
      traffic--for free.

      For more information about becoming a member of this Ring, visit
      http://q.webring.com/wrman?mansave

      If you need help getting started, let me know.

      ==Cynthia==

      Blood Ruby - blud roo'-bee (n.) atmospheric alternative music
      somewhere in the vein of dream pop, ethereal and neoprogressive rock.
      See also www.bloodruby.com