Air and actress Charlotte Gainsbourg at work on new album.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      This was the only news bite I could find in English about the new
      album collaboration between Air and actress Charlotte Gainsbourg:

      Charlotte to sing again 24/06/2005
      According to website Nepotista, French actress/singer, Charlotte
      Gainsbourg, who will be 34 this year, is recording a new album with
      the duo Air.

      Gainsbourg is the daughter of the late singer-composer Serge
      Gainsbourg, and actress/singer/Herm├Ęs handbag namesake Jane Birkin.
      Lou Doillon (her half-sister from her mom's relationship with French
      director Jacques Doillon) is an actress and a model, and the current
      muse for fashion house Givenchy. Ms. Gainsbourg has 2 children with
      partner, actor/director Yvan Attal - Ben (born June 1997) and Alice
      (born November 2002). Through her mother, Charlotte is related to
      many more artists, including the late British actress Judy Campbell
      who is her grandmother, screenwriter Andrew Birkin who is her uncle,
      and his son, actor David. Her cousin is British TV director John
      Birkin.

      http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/w/star/n49253/news/Charlotte-to-sing-
      again.html