Re: shoegaze radio

  • jvanhouten
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2005
      Hey Joseph,

      Thanks! Yeah, there was a time when Super 31 would open for a lot of
      the shoegaze bands as they came through LA (and to a lesser extent
      SF). I actually first saw them with The Verve in San Francisco. Eye
      Heavy came out in 1995 on Snap! records and didn't get much
      distribution. I'm sure the label must still have a ton of them
      somewhere, so I keep hoping that she'll drop a few of them off at
      Tonevendor and make it available again. I get a lot of positive
      feedback on them from my station.

      Thanks for checking it out!
      Jim
      --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Benavidez