New Interview with Emma and Lisa of Sing-Sing in Files section!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2005
      I just added a fresh, insightful, delightful Interview with Emma and
      Lisa of Sing-Sing to the New Band and Singer Interviews folder in the
      Files section (SingSingInt1 to SingSingInt6)! :)

      The hard-working, talented duo took time out of their super-hectic
      schedules to graciously answer a bunch of questions that Jen of
      Purple Veins Scenic Greens Yahoo Group (about Lush and Sing-Sing) and
      I collaborated on.

      Jen and I are absolutely thrilled to bits that Emma and Lisa did this
      Interview with us. Emma and Lisa are the epitome of true DIY -
      they've created, recorded, and are distributing their new 2nd
      album "Sing-Sing and I" on their own label, plus they've designed
      their own beautiful and informative website at:

      http://www.sing-sing.co.uk/

      Their new album comes out July 11th - but you can pre-order it now at
      their shop on the website!

      Thank you so much Emma and Lisa; we wish you both all the best! :)
      Jen of Stratosphere Fanzine Yahoo Group
      Jen of Purple Veins Scenic Greens Yahoo Group
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
        It's been wonderful that I've been able to help you out with this.
        Thank you so much. I guess I'm biased here, but I think it's a really
        good interview beautifully presented.

        Jen (Group Owner: Purple Veins Scenic Greens)

        PS: I just had to ask Lisa about "Office Party!"

        --- In purpleveinsscenicgreens@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jdloc4@a...>

        --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <jdloc4@a...>