Re: Trivial Query

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2005
      Sorry, I don't know the answer, but you may want to ask at the Lush
      PurpleVeinsSenicGreens Yahoo Group; there are a lot of Lush fans there
      right now who might be able to help you! :)
      Jen

      --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Callihan"
      <scallih3@T...> wrote:
      > Browsing through the Stratosphere photo files reminded me of a
      piece of trivia that I've never zeroed. What exactly is that stitched
      across Miki's lower back in the Deluxe (no.2) video. "Auto" something
      or other. I assume it's the fashion label of the outfit she's wearing,
      but I never could tell exactly what it was or what it meant.