Exclusive Video Premiere of "Hang On" by Strata Florida...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 5:35 AM

      ...at RebelNoise.com.  I've posted the new video for "Hang On" from Louise Trehy's comeback as Strata Florida.  Check it out here:

      "Louise Trehy, formerly of the 1990s dream-pop duo Swallow, has reformed as Strata Florida, releasing a blissed-out noise-pop/dream-rock album."

      http://rebelnoise.com/articles/exclusive-premiere-of-video-for-hang-on-by-strata-florida