Manikin Records News V/2013

  • manikinrecords
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 22, 2013

      New products on Manikin Records:

      CD

      ENTSPANNUNG PUR – PURE RELAXATION
      Wonderful Healing & Chill Out Music

      Musik zur Entspannung und Heilung
      Gönnen Sie sich eine Auszeit vom hektischen Alltag und verwandeln Sie mit dieser exklusiven CD Ihr Zuhause in Ihre persönliche Entspannungs- und Wohlfühl-Oase. Und das so oft Sie wollen! Die sanfte, sorgfältig ausgewählte Entspannungsmusik nimmt sie mit auf eine heilsame Traumreise.
      Genießen Sie Entspannung pur!

      Music for Relaxation and Healing
      This exclusive CD turns your home into your personal relaxation and wellness oasis. As often as you like! Allow your stressed soul a wonderful healing experience and instantly escape from your hectic daily life. Recharge your inner batteries with the positive energy of the carefully selected soft and mesmerising healing and chill out music tunes. Enjoy pure relaxation!

      01 Regeneration (composed by Detelf Keller), 25:18
      02 Floating Images (composed Mario Schönwälder), 24:11
      03 The Inner Light (composed by Thomas Fanger), 25:52
      Total Time 75:21

      MRCD 9002

      13,40 Euro

      DVD

      ENTSPANNUNG PUR – PURE RELAXATION
      Wonderful Healing & Chill Out Music

      Traumhafte Naturimpressionen und sanfte Entspannungsmusik

      Gönnen Sie sich eine Auszeit vom hektischen Alltag und verwandeln Sie mit dieser exklusiven DVD Ihr Wohnzimmer in Ihre persönliche Entspannungs- und Wellness-Oase. So oft Sie wollen!
      HD-Naturaufnahmen von idyllischen Wäldern, magischen Ozeanen und Impressionen eines idyllischen Sonnenuntergangs am Meer zusammen mit der sanften, sorgfältig ausgewählten Entspannungsmusik lassen diese DVD zu einer heilsamen Traumreise für Ihre gestresste Seele werden.
      Genießen Sie Entspannung pur!

      Pristine nature impressions and soft healing music
      This exclusive DVD turns your living room into your personal relaxation and wellness oasis. As often as you like! Allow your stressed soul a wonderful healing journey and instantly escape from your hectic daily life. Recharge your inner batteries with the positive energy of pristine nature scenes of idyllic forests, magic ocean waves and tranquil sunset impressions. The high quality relaxation videos are accompanied by carefully selected healing and chill out music tunes. Enjoy pure relaxation!

      01 Regeneration (music by Detelf Keller), 25:45
      02 Floating Images (music by Mario Schönwälder), 24:45
      03 The Inner Light (music by Thomas Fanger), 27:00
      Total Time 77:30
      DVD-5 PAL 16:9, Dolby Digital 2.0, Region 0

      MRCD 9001

      13,50 Euro

      All the best

      Manikin_Mario

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 22, 2013
        Hey everyone -

        I can't even tell if you can all see my reply posts here, because Yahoo! isn't letting me post messages directly, so I have to send messages via old replies - and I can't even tell if what I've sent is actually here at the Group...

        Yahoo! has messed up big-time in their revamp of the Groups, IMO... So I'm done with it.

        If you want to contact me, you have my email addy.  If you want to know what I'm reviewing / who I'm interviewing, go to DOA, RebelNoise, and my Yahoo! Voice profile.

        Thanks for reading - all these years -

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 23, 2013
          Ah, yeah, so I was a bit too fed-up and hasty yesterday... I couldn't see any recently-posted messages, so I thought once again Yahoo! messed it up, and then after I wrote my 'good-bye', the latest messages popped up!

          I still have limited functions at this Group.  I can't reply directly or delete messages, among other annoyances, but since messages still seem to be getting through, I'll continue to post stuff here.

          Sorry for my previous knee-jerk reaction message - that Yahoo! won't let me delete...

          Jen

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 23, 2013
            "The post-punk foursome from New Jersey releases a moody, but exciting and impressive 2nd EP."  And if you're a fan of Interpol especially, you'll luv this band!!

            Jen

          • thrillracer1

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 29, 2013
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 30, 2013
                  "Matt Cusack, the mastermind behind William Gruff, speaks about the band’s splendid new EP, musical influences, and “cowboy space tunes”."

                  If you haven't already, you really should take a listen to "At the Bottom of the Ocean" (David Bowie-esque epic sweetness) and watch the accompanying sweet video (and by sweet, I mean the escape from the 9-to-5 grind and the destination): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfoncgIHBqk

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 31, 2013
                    Link to audio w/ lyrics for "Everyday is Halloween" by Dangerous Muse:

                  • thrillracer1
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 5, 2013

                      I like Lou Reed's production in this song, but I like Morrissey's melodies better (and lyric changes) in his cover version.

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJXoxgacFxc

                      Another idea for promoting music reviews: use the "Other Music" board in the Forum on Morrissey-solo.com. You don't have to register an account!

                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 9, 2013
                        Thanks for that!  I also just came across a live version of Morrissey's cover of T Rex's "Cosmic Dancer" from 1991.  Wow, look at Morrissey back then... ;) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCcMXBOF8gs

                        Jen