My Q&A with Tunabunny is up at Adequacy.net.

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 13, 2013

      "The free, fierce, and fun Athens, Georgia-based band tell it like it is about the band’s MO, new album, and upcoming album (already!)."

      http://www.adequacy.net/2013/09/qa-with-tunabunny/

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 16, 2013
        Here's the rundown of what I've seen online for new album releases and related info:

        Run Fast / The Julie Ruin (Kathleen Hanna's baaack!!  You could watch the official video, but I prefer their "behind the scenes" one with their drummer Carmine Covelli: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1AxFI6GT-c )
        Bitter Rivals / Sleigh Bells
        Defend Yourself / Sebadoh
        Pain Is Beauty / Chelsea Wolfe
        Imitations / Mark Lanegan
        Hawaiii / Said The Whale (There are 2 stupendously catchy power-pop songs on the album; "Mother" and "I Love You": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nIzMeDc9vk  The band members also have a penchant for creating some funny parody to karaoke videos.  Check out "The Whale" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdEahWESEqw , a take-off on the much-buzzed-about, ridiculous song "The Fox" by Ylvis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE .)
        Binghamton / William Gruff (Here's a live performance of "Calmly Sip Your Tea".  This is how acoustic bedroom or livingroom sets should be done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUnwaGRemHc _
        We Are The Dreamers / The Stargazer Lilies (made up of members of Soundpool)
        Loud Like Love / Placebo
        Herein Wild / Frankie Rose
        Like Rats / Mark Kozelek (13 covers)
        Sun Kil Moon album in January 2014
        Equals Zero / Zero Times Zero (actor Thomas Dekker's performance collective; here's the link to short trailer w/ Rooney Mara sandwiched between the strobe slices: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvMVagL2MlU )
        two songs from Secret Shine ("Each Time" and another song coming out later this year)
        new album by Cranes
        new album by Chatelaine (AKA Toni Halliday)
        Sirens and Satellites / SPC ECO (release imminent or now)
        new album by The Black Ryder
        "Fame Kills" video / Dangerous Muse (out soon; here's the audio link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaEnn_e05pE
        Ice, Blood, & Treasure / King of Antarctica (This is a big guess, but I think Mat Devine of Kill Hannah is up to something on his Instagram: "It's a story.  It's an Adventure."  One hopes it's music-related!)
        Silence Yourself / Savages
        Hesitation Marks / NIN
        Restless Idylls / Tropic of Cancer (out Sept 23; here's audio for "Court of Devotion": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4XHbyQby7U )
        Phantoms / The Fire Tapes (The band's epic is "Scarlet Cliffs": https://soundcloud.com/the-fire-tapes/01-scarlet-cliffs )
        Influenza / 1984 (out earlier this year, but I just found out Laura-Mary Carter does guest vocals on "Complain", which actually sounds like a Blood Red Shoes track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFXouNH0OVc )
        Red Panda / Colt Silvers (out in March of this year)
        s/t / Victoria and Jacob (on Fika Records; out for a few months now. Listen to "Theia Mania" with nice vocals opening up about halfway through tune: https://soundcloud.com/victoria-and-jacob/thea-mania01 )
        Abandoned Apartments / Jeremy Jay (out Nov 12th; single "Covered In Ivy" out now; another single, "Sentimental Expressway" on Oct 1)
        Cyndi Lauper to guest star on Bones episode
        Coming Apart / Body/Head (AKA Kim Gordon and a guy)
        Weird Sister / Joanna Gruesome
        This Is What I Do / Boy George (due October 28; "King of Everything song/video out now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnDOLSZyYyg )
        Tales Of Us / Goldfrapp
        The Bones of What You Believe / CHVRCHES (out Sept 24)
        Calvin Johnson is in The Hive Dwellers (album released in 2012; old news, but new to me!)
        25 Live DVD / Morrissey (live concert video due on Oct 21; footage is from his show at Hollywood High School in LA on March 2, 2013)
        "Dirty Love" / Johnny Weir (out since 2012, but I diggg it!!  Audio here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ASFU6magIs )

        And it looks like Yahoo! is still working out a ton of kinks by changing the format, etc... of Yahoo! Groups.  Not only can I not change the main image, I (nor anyone else, I guess) can't post any messages or reply to any messages directly at the site... I hope they fix all this soon!

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 24, 2013
          If you want to catch up on all the Album Reviews I've done, you can start to peruse my reviews at Yahoo! Voices.  I posted my reviews of Born To Die by Lana Del Rey and Bloodsports by Suede, and I've now added One Cell in the Sea by A Fine Frenzy: http://voices.yahoo.com/album-review-one-cell-sea-fine-frenzy-12323847.html

          and

          Thanks for reading!

          Jen
          .

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 26, 2013
            I used to read this music (paper) fanzine in my youth...: http://www.daggerzine.com/reviews_main.html

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 9, 2013
              "Indie duo Zola and Chloe dish the dirt about their new EP, distorted vocals, interesting lyrics, and connection to Calvin Johnson."

              On another note, with this Yahoo! Groups upgrade have come a number of glitches, one being the inability to post new Topics (messages) or reply to messages at the Board - at least for me.

              The only way I'm able to post messages is to find an old email from before the changes and do a reply to that email; nothing directly at the Group...

              So if anyone wants to post a message and the links at the Group are dead, that's the way to do it!  Meaning, when you get this email in your Inbox, save it and use it to "reply" and send a message to the Group.

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 9, 2013
                ...are up at Adequacy.net as a Short Takes feature:

                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 10, 2013
                  "Co-founder of the Canadian pop-rock band, Tyler Bancroft, gets to the point about the new album and his musical roots."

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 10, 2013
                    1.  Steve Kilbey and Greg Dulli perform live w/ one song written together.  A write-up at Rolling Stone: http://m.rollingstone.com/music/news/afghan-whigs-church-frontmen-debut-new-project-20131010

                    2.  Thanks so Jen of PVSG Lush Yahoo Group who let me know that Helen Marnie of Ladytron has a solo project called Marnie and the debut album, Crystal World, is out since June.

                    3.  Fetch by Melt Banana is out now (or soon?); hyper-chirpy vocals and zigzag sonics to melt your brain abound.

                    4.  Miki (of Lush) sings on Hard Skin's "You Still Here?" song.

                    5.  The album Influenza by 1984 is AWESOME!!  French rock never sounded so good!  Check out "Maze": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FxGMru4Ou4

                    6.  "At the Bottom of the Ocean" by William Gruff is also awesome, especially if you have a thing for David Bowie.  Official Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfoncgIHBqk

                    7.  I just found out about the Central Jersey band New Politicians.  Start w/ song "Day (1)" and dig that Interpol vibe: http://www.reverbnation.com/newpoliticiansmusic

                    8.  Didn't know this, but Bad Religion is still going strong w/ latest album True North.

                    9.  House Of Love (you know, with those bitter miserablists Guy Chadwick and Terry Bickers) also has new album out with a long title that I forget now...

                    10.  Mazzy Star is back too!  An album called Seasons Of Your Day, I think...

                    11.  I might have said this already, but it bears repeating.  Ryan Breegle of Loligags and Meringue & Malice fame is now frontman of Tipper Whore, and the band has a super-duper catchy single out called "Two Sticks"; Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kazVNCuTSSU

                    And that's all she wrote -

                    Jen

                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 15, 2013
                      ...and, yeah, it's a band, not a person.  LOL "Owen and Nicholls take time out from their busy schedules to chat about the band’s sound and all the extracurricular activities they’re juggling"

                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 18, 2013
                        "Kim and John (of Soundpool) expand upon their new band’s expansive, ambient (with shoegazer touches - hold on to your shoes!) sound, musical influences, and live set-up."

                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 21, 2013
                          "On its accomplished and enjoyable debut album, the Australian 5-piece combines kinetic rhythms with energetic choruses, infectious grooves, light synths, and dark guitars to winning effect."

                          http://voices.yahoo.com/album-review-black-sun-gold-fields-12363155.html