Re: Links to a couple of tunes for the 4th of July at YouTube...

  • thrillracer1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
      The Red House Painters sounding dead there. Lana Del Rey getting melodramatic with her Jackie O. impression. I like this patriotic one:

      Lyrics

      Lana Del Rey - Gramma Lyrics

      Artist: Lana Del Rey

      Album: Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant

      Genre: Pop

      Gramma said she'll leave the lights on for me
      Gramma said the flags are waving for me
      Gramma said that somewhere out there there's a good man, waiting for me

      A.M.E.R.I.C.A.
      All I want to do is play
      See the city every day
      Pretty party nation

      Tell me that you think I'm good
      Happy that I make you glad
      'Cause I don't want to think I'm bad, Gramma
      I don't want to think I'm bad

      Gramma said she'll leave the lights on for me
      Gramma said the flags are waving for me
      Gramma said that somewhere out there there's a good man, waiting for me
      Gramma said she'll leave the lights on for me
      Don't you know, you don't need a thing?
      Gramma said that somewhere out there there's a good man, waiting for me

      T.R.O.U.B.L.E.
      Trouble's what feels good to me
      Crazy as since I was three
      Now I'm out to get you

      But I'd have bet that lately, Ma
      And I'm in love with everyone
      And I don't want to think I'm wrong
      Just for feeling pretty

      Gramma said she'll leave the lights on for me
      Gramma said the flags are waving for me
      Gramma said that somewhere out there there's a good man, waiting for me
      Gramma said she'll leave the lights on for me
      Gramma said the flags are waving for me
      Gramma said that somewhere out there there's a good man, waiting for me

      I want to be the whole world's girl, gramma
      I want to be the whole world's girl
      I want to be the whole world's girl, gramma
      Tell me do you think that's wrong?

      Don't cry, honey, crazy girl
      Don't you know you are the world?
      Every time you feel unsure
      Try to remember what you are

      Gramma said she'll leave the lights on for me
      Gramma said the flags are waving for me
      Gramma said that somewhere out there there's a good man, waiting for me
      Gramma said she'll leave the lights on for me
      Honey, don't you know you have everything?
      Gramma said that somewhere out there there's a good man, waiting for me

      Gramma said she'll leave the lights on for me
      Gramma said the flags are waving for me
      Gramma said that somewhere out there there's a good man, waiting for me
      Gramma said she'll leave the lights on for me
      Gramma said the flags are waving for me
      Gramma said that somewhere out there there's a good man, waiting for me

      Lana Del Rey - Gramma