My Album Review of Nocturnes by Little Boots...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2013
      ...is up at Adequacy.net:

      "Victoria Hesketh diversifies her dance-pop sound on a hit or miss album that delves into 70s and 80s influences."

      http://www.adequacy.net/2013/06/little-boots-nocturnes/

      I read some reviews after I did mine up and they said there's a big 90s House influence on the album. I guess I didn't pick up on that! :0

      Jen
      PS I also listened to Hands again recently and realized that it isn't quite the big, bright rave-up I thought it was. There are some really cutting and bittersweet lyrics on that album as well; just dressed up in a more uplifting, dance-pop sound...