My Underappreciated Album: Monstrous Surplus by Pluramon...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013
      ...is up at Adequacy.net. "German-born Marcus Schmickler assembled a top-notch roster of female vocalists, inlcuding Julee Cruise, to make his mesmerizing dream-pop/rock vision materialize."

      See if you can find the descriptive word that I use twice in the review (although I use it once as a noun and once as a verb, and it is a fitting word for the album). I usually try not to repeat my descriptions in the same review...

      http://www.adequacy.net/2013/06/underappreciated-album-of-the-month-uam-9-pluramon-the-monstrous-surplus-2007/