My Q&A with Jarrod of Lost Animal is up at Adequacy.net.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2013
      It was not the most engaging or informative interview I've ever done... I don't understand why some musicians aren't enthusiastic in promoting their work. I mean, if you agree to do an interview, then you should give it 100%, no? Just my take on it...

      "Jarrod Quarrell gets straight to the point about his island-vibed debut album and distinctive sound and vocals."

      http://www.adequacy.net/2013/05/qa-with-lost-animal/