Emma Anderson (Sing-Sing/Lush) on Resonance FM/Sing-Sing's new album

  • retchedxss
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2005
      Hi to all,

      Just heard Emma Anderson's interview on London's Resonance FM on a show
      called 'Full Circle'. It's a program where artists take one of their
      early songs and re-do them. Anyway, Sing-Sing (Emma and Lisa o'Neill)
      recorded Lush's 'Sunbathing' (an early song of Emma's), and it was
      great; so much better than the original, I think!

      Sing-Sing just announced that their new album, 'Sing-Sing and I' will
      be out in July. Check out their website for more details:

      www.Sing-Sing.co.uk

      Thanks for listening!