My Interview with Scott Paterson of Sons And Daughters...

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      ...is up at Adequacy.net. "Scott Paterson, co-vocalist and guitarist of Sons And Daughters, reminisces about his time in the Scottish, spectacular, and, sadly, now-defunct band."

      http://www.adequacy.net/2013/05/interview-with-scott-paterson-of-sons-and-daughters/

      I had a blast going over the recent past with Scott in reference to Sons And Daughters. Many thanks to Scott for his engaging and informative replies to my questions, some which get kinda nosy... ;)