My Interview with Haiku Salut is up at Yahoo! Voices.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      "Sophie, with input from band chums Gemma and Louise, gives the scoop about their cheekily self-described "Baroque-Pop-Folktronic-Neo-Classical-Something-Or-Other" sound and new album Tricolore."

      http://voices.yahoo.com/exclusive-interview-baroque-pop-instrumental-12095243.html?cat=33

      Please spread the word about my Interviews at Yahoo! Voices. I'm trying to get some attention using the Yahoo! system for my interviews and you can help in this process by letting other peeps know about my interviews there. Thanks! :D