Re: New Albums - out now, soon, later...

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
      She Paints Words in Red / The House of Love (!)
      Placebo (new album soon?? I didn't realize the band released B3 EP in September!)
      Nanobots / They Might Be Giants
      Honky Tonk / Son Volt
      Forever Endeavour / Ron Sexsmith
      Fade / Yo La Tengo
      s/t / Chelsea Light Moving (Thurston's Moore's new rock band)
      Ultramarine / The Ocean Blue
      Lost Sirens / New Order (previously unreleased tracks)
      Change Becomes Us / Wire
      The Invisible Way / Low
      Comedown Machine / The Strokes
      Shaking the Habitual / The Knife