Re: New Albums - out now, soon, later...

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2013
      Machineries of Joy / British Sea Power
      Overgrown / James Blake
      Walkin' on a Pretty Daze / Kurt Vile
      English Electric / OMD
      s/t / Paramore
      Awayland / Villagers
      Shaking the Habitual / The Knife
      The Terror / The Flaming Lips
      English Little League / Guided By Voices
      Ready To Die / Iggy & The Stooges
      Perils from the Sea / Sun Kil Moon & The Album Leaf
      Pythons / Surfer Blood
      Partygoing / Future Bible Heroes
      Desire Lines / Camera Obscura (Are they lifting the album title from Lush's song? Eh?)
      Slow Summits / The Pastels
      Trouble Will Find Me / The National
      The Way Things Fall / ADULT.
      Modern Vampires of the City / Vampire Weekend
      Volume 3 / She & Him

      Jen

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
        She Paints Words in Red / The House of Love (!)
        Placebo (new album soon?? I didn't realize the band released B3 EP in September!)
        Nanobots / They Might Be Giants
        Honky Tonk / Son Volt
        Forever Endeavour / Ron Sexsmith
        Fade / Yo La Tengo
        s/t / Chelsea Light Moving (Thurston's Moore's new rock band)
        Ultramarine / The Ocean Blue
        Lost Sirens / New Order (previously unreleased tracks)
        Change Becomes Us / Wire
        The Invisible Way / Low
        Comedown Machine / The Strokes
        Shaking the Habitual / The Knife