New Albums - out now, soon, later...

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2013
      You can always check out the list of monthly new releases on the main page, under Release Dates, at Adequacy.net. Here's the link for the month of March: http://www.adequacy.net/2013/03/march-releases-2/

      Here are some more noteworthy releases, some of which I've already mentioned:

      Morten Harket (in October)
      Chatelaine (in 2013)
      Nocturnes / Little Boots (in May)
      Mosquito / Yeah Yeah Yeahs (April 16th)
      Kveikur / Sigur Ros (in June; on XL Recordings; as a trio)
      Against The Sun / Rykarda Parasol (in April)
      Queens Of The Stone Age (by the end of June?!)
      Random Access Memories / Daft Punk (May 21st)
      The Black Ryder
      Electric / Pet Shop Boys
      You are Everything / Steve Kilbey & Martin Kennedy (in May)
      The Fauns (in 2013 on Invada Records)
      The Idyllist / Steve Kilbey
      m b v / My Bloody Valentine
      Bloodsports / Suede
      Delta Machine / Depeche Mode
      We've Been Nothing EP / Madison
      End Of Daze / Dum Dum Girls
      Observator / The Raveonettes
      Electric Voice II / Tropic of Cancer (April 1st)
      Cycles of Life / Amy Duncan (on April 15th; on Linn Records)
      Push the Sky Away / Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
      Kill Hannah (working on album)
      Mat Devine (working on solo album)
      Adam Ant is the Blueblack Hussard in Marrying the Gunner's Daughter / Adam Ant
      More Light / Primal Scream
      Franz Ferdinand
      Specter at the Feast / Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
      The Next Day / David Bowie
      Holy Fire / Foals
      Small Batch EP / The Cannanes
      Water EP / Blood Red Shoes
      Push EP / SPC ECO
      New Moon / The Men
      The Messenger / Johnny Marr
      Clash the Truth / Beach Fossils
      Honeys / Pissed Jeans
      Waiting for Something to Happen / Veronica Falls
      My Rocks are Dreams / Psychic Friend
      Early Fragments / Fear of Men
      Americana / Neil Young & Crazy Horse (June 5th)

      Got any to add? If so, please post!

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2013
        SPC ECO album (in summer)
        Vanishing Point / Mudhoney
        Bounty / iamamiwhoami
        If You Leave / Daughter
        Breathing Salt / Eden Synthetic Corps
        The Northern Borders / Bonobo
        33 RPM / Ils
        The Unified Field / IAMX
        Rkives / Rilo Kiley
        Ministry of Love / Io Echo
        Dear Miss Lonelyhearts / Cold War Kids
        Nomad / Bombino
        Ride Your Heart / Bleached
        Indigo Meadow / The Black Angels
        Desperate Ground / The Thermals
        Ghost on Ghost / Iron and Wine
        Birthmarks / Born Ruffians
        Bankrupt! / Phoenix
        Ultramarine / Young Galaxy
        Danish and Blue / Lilacs and Champagne
        Machineries of Joy / British Sea Power
        Overgrown / James Blake
        Walkin' on a Pretty Daze / Kurt Vile
        English Electric / OMD
        s/t / Paramore
        Awayland / Villagers
        Shaking the Habitual / The Knife
        The Terror / The Flaming Lips
        English Little League / Guided By Voices
        Ready To Die / Iggy & The Stooges
        Perils from the Sea / Sun Kil Moon & The Album Leaf
        Pythons / Surfer Blood
        Partygoing / Future Bible Heroes
        Desire Lines / Camera Obscura (Are they lifting the album title from Lush's song? Eh?)
        Slow Summits / The Pastels
        Trouble Will Find Me / The National
        The Way Things Fall / ADULT.
        Modern Vampires of the City / Vampire Weekend
        Volume 3 / She & Him

        Jen

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
          She Paints Words in Red / The House of Love (!)
          Placebo (new album soon?? I didn't realize the band released B3 EP in September!)
          Nanobots / They Might Be Giants
          Honky Tonk / Son Volt
          Forever Endeavour / Ron Sexsmith
          Fade / Yo La Tengo
          s/t / Chelsea Light Moving (Thurston's Moore's new rock band)
          Ultramarine / The Ocean Blue
          Lost Sirens / New Order (previously unreleased tracks)
          Change Becomes Us / Wire
          The Invisible Way / Low
          Comedown Machine / The Strokes
          Shaking the Habitual / The Knife