Re: [Stratosphere_Fanzine] Re: Suede's new album, Bloodsports, streaming at NPR.com.

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2013
      Ah, you probably picked the worst song to start listening to for the new Suede album!  LOL  Start with "Barriers", maybe.  I liked that one right off the bat and I don't know why it's not the proper single... I actually haven't heard that much else yet, due to time constraints, but a lot of the audio is also up at YouTube, albeit as "video" files... Thanks for that link!  :)

      Here's the link to the official video for "Barriers".  The sound is more epic/athemic than "It Starts And Ends With You"; love Brett bursting forth on the chorus and how he slides through some of the words of the verses.:

      Jen