Suede's new album, Bloodsports, streaming at NPR.com.

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2013
      http://www.npr.org/2013/03/10/173863969/first-listen-suede-bloodsports

      Also, just FYI, David Bowie has a new album out titled The Next Day...

      Jen
    • thrillracer1
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2013
        I stumbled upon a link that permits downloading the suede songs:

        http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/easdaOiecX0%2F11GmI9mfQMU1VVto4bB%2FpIUrUplB1IOEQEo5rLSVXsE3MaWi0z1jaGHdh3zSgsL442d8yKedPg

        When you click on the song you want to sample, don't click on just any "download" button, click on the link at the bottom that says to download from sendspace.

        I just listened to "It Starts and Ends with You". My opinion is that is sounds very suede-ish, but nothing about it really jumps out at me.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2013
          Ah, you probably picked the worst song to start listening to for the new Suede album!  LOL  Start with "Barriers", maybe.  I liked that one right off the bat and I don't know why it's not the proper single... I actually haven't heard that much else yet, due to time constraints, but a lot of the audio is also up at YouTube, albeit as "video" files... Thanks for that link!  :)

          Here's the link to the official video for "Barriers".  The sound is more epic/athemic than "It Starts And Ends With You"; love Brett bursting forth on the chorus and how he slides through some of the words of the verses.:

          Jen