My Bloody Valentine returns with new album - seriously!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2013
      OMG - We must all live under rocks because no one posted that My Bloody Valentine has made its long, long, looong-awaited return with a self-released album titled m b v about a month or so ago!!

      I only found out because I was reading an NPR article about the return of Suede...

      Anyway, you can find all the tracks officially on YouTube in lower quality form with fade ins/outs at:

      http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOfficialMBV/videos?view=0

      You can buy the album at the band's official site at:

      http://www.mybloodyvalentine.org/Default.aspx

      Lastly, you can add you 2 cents, like everyone else, to the comments section at The Guardian's website:

      http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2013/feb/03/my-bloody-valentine-new-album-listen