Re: [Stratosphere_Fanzine] Fake Depeche Mode lyrics! Re: My Review of "Heaven" by Depeche Mode is up at...

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
      Oh, I know!  The first time I searched for the lyrics of the song, I got the fake lyrics and I actually thought maybe they were the lyrics because I had only listened to "Heaven" on low volume and couldn't hear the exact words... Kinda weird that there are such different lyrics posted, unless it was intentional to confuse/irritate people.

      Depeche Mode performed on Letterman on Monday (or that's when it was broadcast) and of course the channel, or my cable company/system cut off the last part of the song!  That always happens with the late night shows...

      Here's a link to the band's live rendition of "Heaven", in full: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87WTUvNI3n0

      Jen