Other than Elvis, I think you covered most of the teen idols.

  • thrillracer1
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2012
      Mine was Morrissey too! Also, as a solo-artist (technically, just with a diffent musician line-up.) I'm still a Moz fan today, but I'm not gonna go all ga-ga at a concert. Moz himself was an Elvis fan.

      Not long ago on an oldies station I heard a lady call in saying how desperately she wanted to win Monkees tickets. So, I guess Davy Jones fans are still going strong. The Osmands were wildly popular on Dancing with the Stars, even though they were so cheesy, so I guess their long ago teen fans are still going strong too. I don't know if Scott Baio sang, but they all do, so he must have.

      Hmmmm, who else?

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2012
        Oh, yes, I forgot about Elvis! And just in time for Christmas, here's Elvis singing "Blue Christmas" in 1968, amid a gaggle of overzealous girls that detract from the performance:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPFZIYywABc

        Jen