RE: [Stratosphere_Fanzine] My Blog: Aural Ephem era #14.

  • oliver@dulcesky.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2012
      Awesome Jen! (currently watching the Axl Rose interview ;) ) - Not to take away from the mailing list, but is there a facebook page of some sorts?

      Regardless, thanks for the missive.

      Oliver.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2012
        Hi Oliver! :D Great to hear back from you and it's nice to get some feedback and know someone is reading what I'm posting. LOL

        I'm not sure what you mean by a FaceBook page though. I do have one for myself and it is music-oriented, but I'm barely there.

        Unless you meant a FaceBook page for Axl Rose, or Jimmy Kimmel...? I just found the official (I think?) Guns N' Roses profile at FaceBook here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Axl-Rose/36069623798#!/gunsnroses?fref=ts

        Apologies for the formatting issues with my Aural Ephemera post this time around. I composed it in Word, then cut 'n' pasted into Yahoo Groups, and somehow the quotes and apostrophes got all messed up in the conversion...

        Lastly, Oliver, dude! Why are you not promoting your band DulceSky and your solo work here?

        Link to official DulceSky site: http://dulcesky.com/
        and FaceBook profile: http://www.facebook.com/dulcesky

        Do you have a site online dedicated to your solo work? Feel free to post here and let us know, if so! :)

        Take care,